Saturday, July 28, 2012
Grandson's First Birthday
Top Ten Things About Grandson's First Birthday:
1. Being together with my family - four generations at a time.
2. Watching a 1-year old eat birthday cake with green icing.
3. Singing happy birthday.
4. Spinach dip.
5. Eating cake and ice cream.
6. Buying presents for babies is so much fun.
7. Friends who buy Bibles as gifts.
8. Continuing family traditions of birthday celebrations.
9. Sharing the pictures with friends and family far away.
10. Counting my blessings; our life overflows with blessings of good health and happy lives. Thank you, Lord.