Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Others Who Have Walked This Way Before




Mrs. Roy came across a previous post today that references a food challenge taken by some folks last year.  Since we are halfway through our Food Stamp Challenge, Mrs. Roy thought you might like to hear from someone who has walked this way before.  I was surprised to read her perception of the challenge; it was very similar to what Mrs. Roy has gleaned so far from our challenge.

stop spending time report to go to my previous post

Eat on $30 to go directly to the Knoxville News Sentinel article

By the way, Mrs. Roy had fried squash, boiled potatoes and refrigerator pickles for supper tonight - all bounty from my trip to the farmer's market late last week.  I'll be having some watermelon for dessert in just a few minutes.  Mrs. Roy hasn't bought any food since the last update so I still have $101.20 left for the month.  That comes out to 6.75 per day for the rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment