Sunday, September 12, 2010

WHAT'S RIGHT WITH THIS WORLD - ICE CREAM



I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.  Mrs. Roy loves ice cream.  And Mrs. Roy loves her brother.  One reason Mrs. Roy loves her brother is because he gave me this super easy chocolate ice cream recipe.  It tastes like a Wendy's Frostie.  There are only three ingredients.  You don't have to cook anything.  Mrs. Roy knows you are going to love it, too.

Mrs. Roy's Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream

1/2 gallon chocolate milk
1 regular size container of Cool Whip, thawed
1 can sweetened condensed milk

Dump it all in your ice cream freezer, put the paddle in and put the lid on, turn it on and when it stops - enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a recipe for ice cream with Cool Whip. I bet it's good. My grandchildren love my homemade ice cream. I only made 2 batches this year since I was trying to watch my sugar. I do love it!

    ReplyDelete